- Get Closer to the Alaskan Wilderness – Small Ship Cruises
- 7 Night Adventure Alaska Cruise Contest
- Alaska Rainforest Zip Line Excursion
- M.S. Veendam Bell – Holland America Lines
- 2012 Holland America Alaska Cruise Video
- Win an Alaska Cruise for 4 on Holland America Lines
- Hubbard Glacier, Alaska Cruise Video
- Glacier Helicopter Tour Excursion
Browse by TagsAlaska Alaska Cruise Excursions Alaska Indian Arts Alaska Travel Industry Association Anchorage Arctic Brotherhood bald eagle Cruise Tour Denali Disenchantment Bay environment fiord fjord floatplane Fort Seward glacier Haines helicopter Holland America Lines Juneau Ketchikan Mendenhall Glacier Misty Fiords National Monument Norweigan Cruise Lines Parnell Princess Cruises railroad rainforest Red Onion Saloon Restaurants salmon Sitka Skagway Spa stateroom Taquan Air tax Tlingit Tongass totem pole train travel agent Vancouver Video White Pass and Yukon Route zip line
We were fortunate enough to get exceptionally close to the face of Hubbard Glacier and take this video. The Hubbard Glacier is a tidewater glacier in Alaska and the Yukon Territory of Canada. From here (Disenchantment Bay) it extends 76 miles to its source in the Yukon!
The sounds of the calving and cracking of the glacier can be heard in the video.